Monday, May 25, 2009

For Nostalgia's Sake

Spring cleaning in the Bear household: the time of year to go through old notebooks and sketchbooks and decide what's too old and crippled to keep and what gets shoved back into the nostalgia file for another year.

As a student, my favorite pastime was doodling little comics in the back of my notebook instead of taking notes, much to the chagrin of my GPA. Most of them are too horrific to share with anyone other than my wife, but there was an awkward sweetness to these, a couple of goofy gags from my junior year in college, that I thought deserved a public resurrection.

And anyway, it's been too long since I've updated.

Click 'em to big 'em and remember to be kind. You're only 20 once.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Vintage Jer. Priceless.

1:04 PM, June 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home