Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Almost For Rich Stahnke

More comics from the junk drawer.

I found this unfinished comic recently and remembered that it was intended for my friend Rich Stahnke. Looking back, I think I abandoned it because the setup felt way too similar to the comic I'd done a month or two earlier for Ashley and, anyway, a funnier idea for Rich hit me so I chucked this and drew Monkey Cop instead.

On re-read, though, this made me laugh, so I finished up the pencils for it and took a chance you might like to see one of my comics that didn't quite make the cut. Mark this under "Obnoxiously Flaccid".

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Clark said...

dude this one's awesome, what are you talking about. monkeys always equal comedy.

10:02 AM, February 17, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this!

-Rich

8:42 PM, June 05, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home